Monday, December 13, 2010

its christmas time

Another day went by in the Robson Valley. The time really flies here. I was busy making dough for more Grittibaenz and Mailaenderli, christmas cookies. Between two doughs I went for a walk in the pasture to check the fence. I even found a spot where the barb wire wasnt attached to the post anymore. So i took a hammer and a staple and fixed it. A 1 min job ! and back in the kitchen again. This time we cut the cookies. I really like the Canadian Maple leaf one.... ;) I guess I need to find one for me too ;D We didnt get more snow today which is good. For my taste there is enough ! Its pretty hard to clean corrals when its a lot of snow on the ground because every time when you pick up poop with the shovel, you also pick up a ton of snow. The result is a heavy wheel barrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment