Sunday, December 19, 2010

in Edson again

I am in Edson since today. I took the bus from McBride to Edson last night. The bus was already 45 min too late coming from Prince George and in the end it was more then 1 hour too late. Finally, I made it to Edson at around 5.30 am. Arriving at the farm, all the kittys were excited and had to explore my backpack and suitcase. When I went to bed Cruiser, Mizzi and Bambam still explored my suitcase. And around 10.30 am someone was purring in my ear and miaued til I woke up. Cruiser... he thought I had enough sleep for now and have to get up... The next thing I did after breakfast was decorating cookies and the christmas tree. We visited a lot and soon it was time to feed the horses. I met little Maddie, a cute puppy, German shepard x bull mastif and something. She is full of energy and loves to play with Molly. I look forward to see her tomorrow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment