Wednesday, December 8, 2010

let it snow...


Today was a cloudy, windy day. Sometimes the mountains were totally covered with clouds. And soon snowflakes were falling... I really hope we don't get too much snow on the other side it would be a new experience to have snow to the knees everywhere ;) To be outside and work in the snow makes me tired, I am not used to that anymore. I remember when I was a kid we went to play in the snow and after that ready for bed ;) And now I am ready for bed after doing the morning feeding !! I am getting older... ! Well, I am just not in shape for this work. In the afternoon the snow fell even more and so I decided to stay in the house and read. I started Birgit's book of the Rescue of Belle and Sundance at Mount Renshaw. I already made it to chapter 7. I thought it is difficult to read for me but I was surprised that it only has a few words I don' t understand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment