Monday, December 6, 2010

windy day and a interesting discovery

After doing chores and making 'Grittibaenz' (which is a kind of bread we do at Christmas time) Birgit and I went for a trail ride. I rode Alberta again and Birgit Mojo. My funny missy wasn't so happy to go to work in the snow again, I imagine she has a bit sore muscles, poor girl. On the trail she was good, little impatient and spooky (cause of the wind). Then on our way back to the farm Mojo was spooking beside a tree on the ground. She did it before when we came from the other direction. I had no problems with Alberta there. For some reason I turned my head to see why Mojo was acting like that and there was a skeleton without a head hanging on the tree on the ground !! It must be an older skeleton cause all kind of gras was on it. We assumed it is a small dog or something. I guess Mo didn't like the smell of it even I am not sure if this is still smelling.... After this scene we made it home without any other issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment