Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sledding in the horse pasture


A nice winter day with a little bit of clouds and the sun peeking out- perfect for sledding !! It was AJ's second Birthday party. So, we took three plastic sleds and a quad to the hill in Mikeys pasture. Joe plowed a road down the hill for us. I was pulling Cat, AJ`s half sister, in a sled to the hill. Maddie was with us too. She was so excited like only a puppy can be... I gave Cat`s sled a push and tried to send her down the hill. The snow was way too powdery and too deep so i had to follow her down the hill and push her again and again. Maddie followed us and checked out what we do. Soooo cute !! Linda picked us up with the quad on the foot of the hill to pull us up the hill. I put Maddie also in the sled and sat behind her. Unfortunatly, the sled tipped over and I was laying in the snow. Maddie laid on Cat. Poor Maddie, she had no idea what happend, the expression on her face was so surprised ! So, I lifted her out of the sled and we were laying together in the snow. Then it was my turn to sled down the hill... The sled was too light and so I felt every bump in the ground and the sled even turned so I was facing up hills... Everyone was laughing !!! it was fun, i really missed sledding !

No comments:

Post a Comment