Sunday, December 5, 2010

funny Alberta


Another chilly day here in Dunster. This time around - 15 degrees and wind. After a morning in the kitchen making granola we went for a bareback ride in the horse pasture again. Today, we went on a longer one in the hayfield. I rode Cody again. He didn`t like the wind and so tried to get home... I even stayed on when he trotted a few steps :) Yeah, bareback is not my favorite style of riding. Back in the pasture, the three of us grabbed Alberta, Buck and Mojo and went for a trail ride with saddle and briddle this time. ;) I really enjoyed the trail ride on the sunny winter day. On our way back we rode through a herd of cows and one cow was a little bit too close for Alberta`s taste so she pinned her ears at the cow :D I had to laugh !! I love Alberta she is soooo funny !! She looks like a teddy bear at the moment. ;) After we cleaned all the tack it was time to feed again. And another day went by...

No comments:

Post a Comment