Saturday, November 6, 2010

coyotes singing in the morning, clouds in the evening

The morning was nice, a bit cloudy first but then all the clouds went away and we had a beautiful sunrise. The coyotes were singing and drove the neighbours dog crazy ;) and around 50 geese or so flew over the property of the farm. They are soo funny, they always talk while they fly :) It was not bright day yet we went in the paddock to pull more nails out of posts and poles. The next work we had to do was putting dirt around the cement basis from the new horse shelter. All this work is getting too much for my tendons. I can shovel dirt for around 5 min and then my arms are just aching like crazy. This is not much fun !! So I put the wool sleeves on my sister made for me and it`s better with them. But still it`s not good... In the afternoon the carpenter came to work more on the cement basis of the shelter and my two co-worker and me had to clean (!) the barn walls above the box stalls and the inside of the box stall walls. I am afraid of height so the guys had to go up there and clean. Meanwhile I was cleaning the box stall walls. And sure at 3 pm got the quad, filled up the trailer with oats and fed at 4 pm. Now the clouds are back, I hope we don`t get the snow from B.C. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment