Friday, November 5, 2010

news news news

It`s already November now. Unbelievable how fast the time flys. In the meantime I was pretty busy cleaning again. This time the box stall walls in the one barn. GREAT ! It took me around a week to clean the whole freaking thing. And now I have to be careful `cause my tendons start to complain about hard work. After cleaning the office and water troughs I pull out nails of posts and poles from horse shelters. Another nice work. It seems I only get the bull shit jobs here... The only good thing I do twice a day is feeding the horses and fill up the trailer in the afternoon... Since today Mary and cutie go for a short walk in the barn. Mary was sooo excited she gave the one Mexican a hard time :D I never had problem with her at the track ;) And again, it`s only the mexicans or Marco who walk the horses. Not fair !! but what can I do... Jim and I want to go to the Rodeo Finals next week in Edmonton. I really look forward to that. There are only the best bulls, horses and cowboys. It will be fun to breath `western` air again :) And today was the Breeder`s Cup in the US. Jim sent me a text message while I was tearing the shelter apart that the Breeder`s Cup is on the tv and if I also would watch it... Unfortunatly, no i had to work on this shelter... One fine day....

No comments:

Post a Comment