Wednesday, April 6, 2011

3 days review

One more day to work... It's amazing how fast 4 days fly by. I was pretty busy the last few days. Monday was not too bad, it was just a long day and I was too tired to work with Ben. So, I left this aside and went relaxing. On Tuesday, also not too bad we were done at 4.30 pm and I had the energy to massage Ben. This time only the hind quarters. This horse has soooo many zones to work on... He enjoyed the massage of the cold castration scar. Unfortunately, he is shedding at the moment and so I got more hair out then really worked with the muscles :( Poor guy ! We'll keep going with working on the ground and massage. I hope I can make a difference. Today was a even longer day then on Monday. I was finally done at 5.15 pm !! It's pony club meeting on Wednesday evening and so you better stay away then ;D So, I had supper after work and then headed over my room to put my dirty cloths in the washer. Now, I wait for the dryer to be done and soon it's time to feed the gang again. My last night check before my weekend :) I can't wait.... My body needs a rest from shovel shit ! I can feel my tendons start to hurt and my shoulder muscles are aching too. I guess it's time to push my bones in the right position again... tomorrow evening will be the right time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment