Saturday, April 30, 2011

a surprise



April 29 to May 1 is the Mane event in Red Deer. This is a big horse exhibition with demos, clinics and speeches. Its always pretty busy. There are different clinicians which teach every part of the horse world (jumping, dressage, western, horsemanship,...). I really enjoy to go there. Unfortunately, I had to work the whole weekend !! The big surprise came yesterday morning when my boss told me if we are done early we will go to the Mane event for a few hours... AWESOME !! So, I worked as fast as I could but of course persons left and right had special wishes I had to fulfill... Finally, after 4 pm me and two coworkers were ready to go. We stopped in Sylvan Lake for food and then around 6 pm we reached the Mane event... I was suppost to meet my friends before they head out for supper between 6.30 and 7 pm. I made it just in time to catch them watching a demo of Jonathan Field. After the demo we strolled around in the exhibition for a couple of hours. The exhibition closed at 9 pm. And yeah it was time to go home anyway. The night check had to be done. It was my turn.... i was in bed around 11.30 pm !!! A very short night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment