Wednesday, April 13, 2011

carpenter job

WEEKEND !!! My last 4 day werent bad, there was only two situations when I had to scratch my head... So, not too bad !! I am on my weekend now and it started with a carpenter job right after a arrived at the farm. I helped putting boards up on the inside of the church. Its kinda neat, all boards are interlocking with each other and then all you have to do is putting nails in it with at nail gun. Unfortunately, I had to stand on a metal thing with boards on it which was pretty high. I could manage to stand up there but only when the planks werent moving !! A couple of times the boards were moving and I had a hard time not to freeze. I was pretty proud of me when we were done. It was sure a funny feeling to be on solid ground again. I will help some more tomorrow again :) Unfortunately, one horse got kicked by another horse and his shoulder is not in place anymore. The shoulder blade seems to be rotated to the back. It looks very painful. The chiropractor should come over tomorrow and have a look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment