Thursday, April 21, 2011

cuties



I am on my days off again. Nice sunny weather, around 11 plus degrees, a lot of mud everywhere. You still need rubber boots. Some spots are dry, which is really nice. :) Yesterday we took it easy, had good visits, went out in the field to feed cows and switch the horses to another pasture. The calves are healthy and enjoy the nice weather. These cuties are real adventurer, one went for a walk over the snow bank, kids.... ;D Today is the big machinery auction sale in Rimbey. In the opinion of a lot of farmers this should be a stat holiday :D I guess this auction will be the whole day... I am not sure if I will go, I went to 3 farm auctions and so it's nothing new for me... I guess I will stay home and bake cupcakes.... I am in the mood for chocolate cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment