Wednesday, February 23, 2011

31. Birthday

Its my Birthday today !! And I turn proudly 31 years :D I cant believe it. I just turned 30 last year... I better believe it ;D I was working today, took it easy, cause I still have this freaking bug inside me. And of course I have a sore throat now too. I just hope its not an Angina. I have to hold the flashlight in my mouth and check if there are some white spots. There are better no white spots.... !!! It was a nice sunny day and unfortunately there had to blow a nasty cold wind :( The best thing would be if I could hear a wolf howl today, this would be the best Birthday present ever :D but it would also mean they are way too close... I still wish to never run into a cougar during night check. This would be just aweful ! As much as I would like to see one this would be way too close. I realized today that this is my first Birthday away from home and it feels weird and great at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment