Monday, February 21, 2011

freaking bugs !!!

A lot happend again and I dont have the time to write it all down everyday. My life is just flying. Unfortunately, I caught a nasty bug which gives me fever til almost 39 degrees C. It started on Wednesday with a huge head ache and totally tired. Then Friday and Saturday were my days off which I spent at Charlene`s place again and then this sh... hit me pretty bad. So, I spent Friday half day in and half day out of bed. And when I was out of bed I was hanging in a chair.... GREAT !! Oh how I hate beeing sick. Saturday wasn`t better and when the time came to make a decision about going back to Double W I just couldnt picture myself going to work the next day. Which I didn`t... But today I was working again after a hell of a night. Three sweat bath in bed, three times changing my clothes and then the night was too short to recover from that. I had enough of this fever thingy going on and put acupuncture needles in my arm, I am still warm but not that hot anymore. I hope what ever that whole thing got going (i can imagine what it was...) should be over now. My life is peaceful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment