Sunday, February 6, 2011

not a good day

Back to work after my day off. And that means back to a confusing work day. There are still some thing unclear and I hope we can straighten this out tomorrow at the staff meeting. Well, I am used to in a chaos and just take orders from left and right, in this way, you can't do something wrong 'cause you just followed orders. Talking about follow orders... I had to get the Quarter horses in from the paddock, but there were three Warmbloods in the paddock beside them. To get the Quarter horses in the barn I have to lead them through the paddock with the warmbloods and since i know that the Quarter horses are pretty expensive I didn't wanna take the chance to get them hurt when the Warmbloods would like to come for a visit. So I decided to bring in the Warmbloods first even I knew they were out only since a short time.... I took the first on in the barn and put him in the stall. Of course, his owner saw that and soon someone comes up to the stall and asks me why he is already in the stall. So I explained the situation and she agreed that this would be the only way. But the owner wanted the horse to be out longer... Awesome !!! Sometimes I really wish people would let me just do my work !!! We put the warmblood out again, caught his two friends, took the four Quarter horses out of the paddock and put the three warmbloods in the paddock where the Quarter horses were. Everybody was happy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment