Monday, February 28, 2011

back to normal work days

The day was exhausting again. After a night full of hard time to breath and weird dreams, the started full speed. Feeding, put blankets on the horses and turn them out.... the next thing is cleaning stalls. It felt like it takes forever to clean the first 10 stalls. My cold /flu is still active in my system but there are signs that my immune system wins ;) I was soooo hungry at lunch time, I never was for the last 2 weeks. And I was in the mood for soup !! So, I guess I am getting back to normal soon. Stupid bugs !!! I always amazes me how such tiny things can pull down a person in a short time. All I have to get rid of now is the cough and the stuffed nose. Both are pretty annoying. Otherwise, there are not much new things to say. I only work tomorrow and then I have two days off ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment