Wednesday, March 2, 2011

new temperature record

It was minus 36 degrees (with wind chill minus 46) yesterday and I had to feed outside. It was a little bit chilly ;) So one of my coworkers and me loaded the gator (a little car with a box) with square bales and fed as fast as we could. It was too cold to bring even the warmbloods out and so we saved time and could start cleaning stall pretty early. We were done around noon with all the stalls except the two in the shop barn. I went over to clean up the mess and take the water buckets over in the big barn. It was time to pack my stuff in the lunch break 'cause my friend Erin picked me up after work. I really hoped to be done between 4 and 5 pm and not at 5.30 pm like the day before !!!! This day was just brutal !!! I was done at 4.30 pm ! :D Now, off we go to my room to pick up my stuff and wait for Erin. I am off for 2 days again. (we have a new work schedule- 4 days work / 2 days off). I like the 'off part' pretty good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment