Friday, March 25, 2011

good in-hand sesson

Its already work day 4 which means one more to go and then.... 2 days off again !!!! :) I worked with Ben today again. We did in-hand leading and he wore the TTEAM-Bandage to give him a feeling for his body. He was fine wearing the bandage and was not so freaky anymore. I love this bandage !!! I lead him from both sides and started to prepare him for lunging by staying not at his shoulder instead behind his shoulder when I lead him. He was a bit worried first but when i told him that he does fine he was good. We make progress every time we work ;) So, we keep going with what we are doing and soon I can lunge him the way I want. As soon as he is not that worried anymore I will ride him again. I look forward to that. It wont take long and we will have good rides ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment