Monday, March 21, 2011

hunter show

On Saturday was a big event at Double W again, a hunter show. I had no idea what hunter-jumping is... so I found someone who explained it to me. It is jumping over low fences, around 2 feets or so and you don't get point like in the 'real' jumping competition you get judged for how well the horse jumps and how you sit on the horse. There were different classes (hunter under saddle, hunter seat,....) unfortunately, I couldn't see any difference between the classes ! It was a bit confusing. Maybe one day I will understand the difference. And Saturday was the last day of work anyway so i was thrilled when i was done at 4.15 pm ! :) That meant that my weekend starts at 4.16 pm :D I took off to the house to get ready for my 'relocation' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment