Sunday, March 27, 2011

yeah ! off

After a 5 days on work- week i am finally off for 2 days again. What a week !!! Headaches 'cause of people, good work session with Ben, horses full of themself while you lead them, hurry here and there,... I am glad to have a break now. Now, i can enjoy my days here at the farm in Winfield and just relax. I helped shovel snow in front of the saddle shop /church yesterday in the evening. There were no stars :( it's such a long time ago since I saw the stars, the moon or the sun... Here are only grey clouds, and even more grey clouds. I really hope there won't be more snow. It's suppost to be plus 14 on Thursday which means it will melt like crazy and i am positive that we will get more ice too. YEAH !!! GREAT !! We already have a layer of ice which is around 5cm. But that's i guess what you get when spring takes over bit by bit. All I want is sunshine at the moment. Good thing, I didnt put my winter gear away yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment