Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a short night and back to work again

Yesterday, I joined Rob on a cattle haul in the evening and he dropped me off at the barn afterwards. The loading part took longer then expected cause one of the calves didn't want to get on the trailer. So, it was too late to buy food but it wasn't that necessary yet, I will survive till my next days off ;) We bought supper at Wendy's and enjoyed it on the trip to Bluffton. We had a good time which I really enjoyed. I love my days off where I can dip into a totally different lifestyle and just enjoy it. I realized that I need this on my days off. It is sooooo relaxing ;D It was around 11.30 pm when I finally fell in my bed. I had to do night check last night. So, the night was a bit short with only 6 hours of sleep. I can handle one night like that, no problem.... but today I will be in bed the latest at 10 pm !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment