Sunday, March 6, 2011

a nice chilly day


One more day of work and then 2 days off again !!! I guess I like this 4 days on, 2 days off work.... well, the best thing would be the other way round ;D 4 days of shoveling shit is a lot ! On day 3 I am usually tired and day 4 is the worst... Today (day 3) I was totally tired even I had a good night under the circumstances I am in with this flu/cold thing going on. It took a aweful long time to put new shavings in 6 stalls and sweep afterwards. I thought I won't be done in a reasonable time. And it didnt help that I was hungry. It was a nice sunny, chilly day, well it was only - 15 degrees. A nice sunrise.... unfortunately I didnt have my camera with me. Well, it even took a long time to feed the horses outside this morning but I made it ;) Now, I am tired and I almost cant keep my eyes open... I hope to sleep good tonight without all this stupid dreams all the time.... Mavis is on a diet now, poor kitty but she really is a bit too fat. She follows me everywhere in the barn, helps me feeding hay (she sits on the hay bale and chases the baler twine when I cut open an new bale). Mavis the queen of the barn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment