Wednesday, March 23, 2011

massage for Ben

This week I work 5 days instead of 4. One of my coworkers asked me if I would change my days off so she can have off on Saturday. I said yes, but I want off on two days in a row... and so I am off on Sunday and Monday again. Oh well.. I will survive this one more day. It`s already Thursday tomorrow. Nothing new from work, all the same. I gave a massage to Ben yesterday which he really liked. Poor guy, he has so many tense muscles all over the body. I didn`t work on this butt yet, started in the front. We have a lot of work to do !! I believe a combination of massage, acupressure, lunging and riding could help him. Maybe he also needs a chiropractor... we`ll see. It was pretty busy in the arena today and so I decided to visit Ben in the pasture and check on him. He wasn`t sure what he should think when I put the halter on him and did acupressure :D He really enjoyed the treatment of Bl 10 behind the ears. Ben closed his eyes ;) I hope to work with him tomorrow again and hopefully there are not so many people in the arena. I don`t like when it`s so crowded, some people have a hard time to look where they ride !!

No comments:

Post a Comment