Thursday, March 17, 2011

another load of snow... boring !!!

Second day of work... Unfortunately, it was snowing last night and today again. We got between 5 and 7 cm. :( It's wet snow and it was melting already. So, I guess we will get rid of that stuff pretty fast ;) Finally, I worked with Ben today again. We repeated the in-hand leading part. He was so worried all the time to get in trouble. I am not so sure what happend in his past that he is so worried all the time. He was flying backwards when I wanted to lead him on the right side. But we handled the issue and he learned fast what i wanted. Still, he can't relax at all. Poor boy ! I guess he never learned that he can relax around human !! So, I guess we will work on that too. We also moved shoulders today which went pretty good. After my days off we will work more together.

No comments:

Post a Comment