Sunday, February 27, 2011

exhausting weekend

Tomorrow is already the last day of February! I can't believe it. It's good, I am sick of winter, I want spring. To my pleasure I saw trees with buds on their branches today :D I really hope that spring is not too far away. I always wanted to experience a Canadian winter with all the cold, wind and snow. So that's what I did and now it's time for spring (without mud). I can't wait for the snow to melt, the geese for returning, also the cranes. It seems such a long time ago since there were geese everywhere.... We just had a two day Western Performance horse clinic here at the barn. A lot of bling and girls.... I was watching during my lunch break yesterday and today, most of the time I had no idea what they were doing or what the clinician was talking about, all I understood was pulling and kicking.... I just look forward to Chris' clinic this year some time. But first I have to work with Ben a bit and improve my skills ;D I am still sick, now with sore throat and coughing.... awesome !!! So I will wait til this is passed too and then off to work with Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment