Sunday, April 11, 2010

CANADA !

I am back in Canada ! It is great to be here again. I missed it more then I thought I do... There were no problems at the border. Immigration didn't give me any problems with the work permit. I got it even longer then I thought I would. Could be useful maybe :) Currently I am in Edson at Linda's place. We have a good time visiting all the animals, see old friends like Cruiser, Kidd... again. Unfortunatly Kidd injured himself. Poor guy, he is limping :( I suggested to do lymphatic drainage to support the healing which I will do soon. In the afternoon we will vaccinate the pregnant mares and will do some more stuff I guess. The chicken mafia is still pretty active. They went up a tree yesterday, must be more comfortable then be in the coop. Funny birds....

No comments:

Post a Comment