Wednesday, April 14, 2010

first trail ride

The day started early for me when Cruiser came into my room around 5 am. He wanted to cuddle. After a while he left, and I tried to sleep some more. Soon, there were the sound of cat paws on a wooden floor... Oh Cruiser comes back... I opend my eyes to look where he is but there wasn't a black and white cat, there were two small paws with claws which reached up to my face. Oh god ! There were two blue eyes which looked at me : Bambam, the brat. He turned around and walked out of my room... The next visitor was Scraty. So much for sleeping... In the afternoon we went for a trail ride. I rode Dan, Krissie's horse. He is out of shape and so he was sweaty when we came home. Kidd has not a pulled tendon, it's a sole abscess. Poor guy ! I have a cold now, which sucks !

No comments:

Post a Comment