Monday, April 26, 2010

McBride, here I am

At 2 am I took the bus from Edson to McBride. I couldn't sleep so that's why I am toast now. I went over to Reg's place 'cause I would like to have a real nice cowgirl belt for my dude outfit. I already bought the belt buckle in Red Deer. So it is at Reg's place now and waits for the belt. It has a picture of a haida thunderbird. Since I am so tired I decided to walk over to the saddleshop which took me an hour each way.... Oh well, I am lucky that I didn't take the bike 'cause it blew a strong wind. I visited all the horses at Reg's place, of course Seven, Colt, Sonny, Smokie and Dolly. Seven and Colt are a bit fat and out of shape, oh well.. a diet and a bit of a training on the trails and everything will be fine soon.

Soon, I will head for bed, this is not a funny situation. First, I will do a pasta salad. I hope I won't screw up..

No comments:

Post a Comment