Tuesday, April 13, 2010

visitors


The day started grey and chilly. The wind wasn't too strong. We took it easy today 'cause of the weather. All we did in the morning was cleaning tack. Linda went to town 'cause she forgot to pick up the blinders yesterday. I was in the mood to go for a walk in the bush, so I suggested a walk to the lake. While Svenja, the farm stay girl from Germany, was talking on the phone with her mother I filled up the water troughs. Then we put the ponies out in the outdoor arena. Linda kept an eye on them so we could go for our walk. There were a lot of tracks : moose, dogs and WOLF ! We also saw a lot of poop: moose, porcupine, deer and one I don't know. Soon I will go for another walk, this time in the other direction. Maybe I will find some more tracks there ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment