Thursday, April 15, 2010

sun sun sun..

Today was another nice sunny day which started without wind. During the day the wind picked up some speed again. That sucks ! A nasty cough joined my stuffed nose and this makes a bit work even harder. I hope it's gone so fast like it came. After feeding in the morning I asked Linda if I could fix the electric fence in the left stud pen. I was in the mood for a bit work but not too stressful. It took me around 2 1/2 hours. No problem I enjoyed the sunny weather and the geldings which came for a visit. They were sure surprised when they got zapped when they touched the wire. :) Poor guy, but now they stay away from the fence especially Little Spot. He used to put his head right on the fence to stare at the girls on the other side of the fence. Oh, he sure can move, holy smokes ! I watched him a few times when he played with Spirit. After lunch we wanted to go for a trail ride. I told Linda I won't join them 'cause I was so tired and I still didn't eat lunch yet. Linda also didn't feel to go on a trail ride so we postponed it. Instead we cleaned out the round pen 'cause Oreo, the newest addition, moved in another pen. Oh by the way Oreo is an Appaloosa mare, Linda's birthday present. It was already feeding time again.. so off to feed the hungry guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment