Thursday, April 22, 2010

get ready for Red Deer

I am already here since 1 1/2 weeks. And so it's time for the Mane Event in Red Deer, Alberta. We started the morning with feeding and watering horses. Linda had to do some office stuff to do. I ended up chatting with my sister and my mom. In the afternoon we went to town 'cause I needed a new pair of jeans and Linda went to the hairdresser's. Home again, I helped Lynn with rolling out 3 round bales. They were not the best quality. We rolled it out so the horses can pick out what they want and leave the rest.... The weather is cloudy and windy the whole day. We also got a few rain drops but not enough. It should rain some more... So I will be in Red Deer from tomorrow to Sunday. I hope I will see and learn a lot... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment