Thursday, April 29, 2010

days...

I am still in Dunster, BC. I am suppost to go to Alix tomorrow. It doesn't happen for some reason. Lynda can't pick me up at the bus station 'cause there is only one bus which is in Hinton at 4.45 am and she wanted to leave for Alix in the early morning. Oh well, that's not so bad. Yesterday, I went over to Reg's place so he can messure my belt. Krys invited me for supper. I spent the afternoon at Reg's place which was nice. We checked the horses and cows. There are 9 cute calves. Unfortunately, I can't take pic's of them 'cause my camera is still in Edson :( The weather wasn't so nice, it was raining sometimes. Today we went for a trail ride. It was the first one for the horses this year. I rode Miss Alberta. First she was impatient (like always...) but then when we hit the trail she was good. She loves to be in the front, there she is quiet and has no head-toss-fits. I love this horse ! Even when she is in a bad mood. In the afternoon the girls and I worked some more on the in-hand leading and I worked with Twister afterwards. I was pretty surprised how good he can move his shoulders and hips.... ! Birgit told me afterwards she had a huge discussion with Junior in January about moving shoulders and hips. I cooked supper today. It is more fun to cook for more then just one person. I still have problems sometimes to get the right amount of food so it's enough for everyone. I guess I need some more practice ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment