Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day

4 days of work are already over. It flew by pretty fast. Not much exciting happend... Now, it's time for my days off again. It's Mother's day and the church is done so far that the service will be in there. We cleaned up a bit yesterday evening and members of the band did a little sound check. It sounds awesome, the acoustic is great. I sure hope it's not raining like the weather guys said it should. But I guess we are not that lucky... it looks like it's aready raining a little bit. And my rubber boots are still in the box of the truck ! :( I hope they are not filled with water yet... There is something exciting hanging in the air... a trip to Fairview with a load of heifers (female baby cows) :) It would be great when it would happen on my next days off :D it must be very nice countryside from here to up there. It's a 13/14 hours trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment