Friday, May 20, 2011

surprising cattle haul

My day off yesterday started with a cattle haul. My friends picked me up and I was surprised to see both in the truck... Soon, I knew why. A cattle haul was scheduled for 6.30 pm. GREAT ! :) Of course I took the chance to go on a little road trip. It is so nice now, all the green and the tiny leaves everywhere... I love spring ! Especially when you had that much snow for 5 or 6 month. We picked up 24 cows to bring them to the grazing reserve where they will stay for the summer and go back home in fall. It was interesting to see how it works to bring cows to this place. We went home after we dropped them off. As soon as we came home the decision was made to go to a place where they have an auction on Saturday to check things out. The 4 of us jumped in the truck and got going. Are they still open at around 8 pm ? We called there and sure enough they closed at 8pm... :( okay so all the way back home. The rest of the evening we had a good visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment