Monday, May 16, 2011

Promo evening in Rocky Mountain house

Sun, May 15 : After a night of sleep like a stone and breakfast it was time to head for the church. I was still a bit tired and not quite awake yet... The service started and I managed not to yawn too much. The band was practicing for the evening. They had a promo evening in Rocky Mountain house in a church. And this was our next destination after the service was over. I packed my stuff 'cause the plan was to drop me off at Double W on the way home. We stopped at a restaurant between Winfield and Rocky Mountain house. It took for ever to get the food ! The cook was cotton-picking slow !!! We were suppost to be in Rocky at 4.15 pm. It was a nice church, anglican/lutherian (?). We brought all the equipment in and the band started to put everything like it should be. While they started their sound check I went shopping food. The service /promo started at 7pm. There were quite a group of people there. That was great ! Robin told them about their camp meeting in July and they sang a few songs. It was good, I was so happy for Robin that it worked out so well for him. I really hope a few people from this evening will show up in July. Of course, i will be there too :) I said i will help with cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment