Monday, September 28, 2009

final stretch

My time in Canada is almost finished... :( I took the Greyhound bus at 6 am to Prince George and there the plane to Vancouver. Now, I am at my friend's place til tomorrow. We have a good time, talk, eat and laugh a lot. I continue my journey to London tomorrow. I will take the plane in the afternoon. I don't wanna leave but everything has an end... right ? I got lots of invitations to come back... which I maybe will do.. ;) I will have time to find out what I want during winter. All I know now it will be pretty hard to live in a city again. All the noise, smells and planes... I will miss the dark sky with millions of stars.. I will miss the mountains, so close... and sure I will miss the people I met or went for a visit. Of course I also will miss my room mate, Shy. No one will sleep on my legs anymore or sit on my chest and purr ! :( All the horses... especially Alberta. I guess it's a good thing to be in Vancouver first and then return slowly to the noisy city Glattbrugg again. It's kinda a retraining from the countryside to the life in the city.... I prefer the country life, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment