Thursday, September 3, 2009

already september !!!

I rode Alberta yesterday for the first time. It is really different to ride a 'green' horse then one which is ridden it's whole life ! But Alberta is not a boring horse ! She is quiet and not spooky at all. We only worked in walk and trott and it went pretty good even I never rode with a bosal before. The ride on Alberta today was a bit trickier.... She found out pretty soon I am careful with her bosal and so she tested me again and again. Alberta just refused to stay on the rail and went 'large'.... When I tapped her with the whip she started to toss her head or hopped around. Yes, she is still Little miss pissy pants ! If Missy doesn't want to do something she can be pretty stubborn. And the funniest thing is Miss Alberta looks so innocent when she does this stuff... She can bite you with an innocent glance. I really like Alberta. Maybe I will take her to the clinic instead of Cody. We'll see... First I want to ride her a few more times...

No comments:

Post a Comment