Wednesday, September 23, 2009

one thing I realized

When I came here in April I had no problem with jumping on a horse I don't know. So I jumped in Bandit's saddle and went for a trail ride. I completly trusted him... til I found out he tends to rear ! GREAT ! I sit on a box of tnt. And soon, he went up in the air ! My trust in horses was half way gone ! After my rides on Bandit in the clinic with Trish it was completly gone ! What now ??? I had to find it again. I tried so hard and worked and worked... finally, it came back piece by piece. The last two month I could ride Cody without my safety vest in the arena. For every other horse I wore the vest. I didn't take my vest to Edson just my helmet. I trusted Kidd enough so I can ride him without. This is a big improve for me. But still I won't ride Bandit even I found my trust again. It's not worth. All this, I noticed when I was out in the bush on Kidd's back watching out for places where cougars could hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment