Sunday, September 13, 2009

only 14 days...

I can't believe how fast the time flys here !!! I am only here for 14 more days. Oh my god !!! I have to do as much stuff as I can in the next 14 days. There will be the Chris Irwin clinic, the visit at my friend's place in Edson, a trail ride (hopefully), take pic's of Dolly and Sunny and then the very last thing the cattle drive. Now, I hope the time will creep as slow as it can. On the other hand I look forward to visit my friends in Vancouver as well. But I definetly don't look forward to the journey back to Switzerland. I already know, I will have some problems to live in a town again. All the people, the crowds, cars, noise, planes... Oh my goodness !!! How many new buildings will be in Glattbrugg when I come back ?? I don't wanna think of that, not yet... I still have some time to push it aside. I already know a piece of my heart will stay here !!! And sure, I will miss all my new friends from this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment