Wednesday, September 23, 2009

visit in Edson







After my hard work at the Chris Irwin Clinic I went with Linda to her place in Edson. We had a good time together. I saw all the funny animals (again) : Cruiser, Mikey, Pluto, Pepper Ann, the stallions Banner and Rio, my cutie Kidd, Bam Bam, the Chicken Mafia,... Monday, we just relaxed, worked with horses (I worked with my cutie Kidd in the round pen :D) and then in the evening we went to Hinton for supper with Krissi and Lennard. Yesterday we went for a 2 hour trail ride in the bush. I had the chance to ride Kidd again. He is grown and has a good balance now. Kidd is not spooky at all. He really enjoyes the fact that he can walk in front of Scooty (boss) without getting punished for that :) I had to laugh when I saw that. I also was surprised when we met a few cows in the bush and Kidd pinned his ears at one cow. He dares to do much more then the last time I saw him. He is a horse again :) That's so nice to see. It was a pleasure to ride him. We had to keep an eye on the trees 'cause of cougars. It was a bit creepy to ride in the bush and not to know what's around the next corner. The good thing was I wasn't nervous at all ! I was sooo proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment