Tuesday, September 15, 2009

quiet a character


I had another funny ride on Miss Alberta today. She was pretty fast the last few days.... I guess she also likes this rides to a certain degree. Once she decided to have enough she just hopps around or speeds up for no reason. I hit this point today and she spooked 'cause of a tarp. I almost came off her. Alberta was nice and stopped so I could sit back in the saddle again. Then I should lope on the right side. She struggles with that since a few days. The left lead is no problem. As soon as you ask for the right lead in the lope she pins her ears and dashes forward only to make a turn then. It's kinda weird to sit !!! And all this without any bend. I have no idea in which lead she is when she pulls this stunts. Or sometimes she only hopps around and tosses her head. Yes, that's Miss pissy Pants live !!! Birgit put the lunge line on Alberta and I rode her in the lope on the right side. For some reason she started to hop around with her hindquaters which felt like bucking. It was pretty weird. Mayo and Birgit laughed pretty hard. It must look pretty funny ! Sometimes I think Alberta has no idea what her hindlegs do.... I wasn't scared even when she did her bucking thing ! I guess I am back again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment