Tuesday, September 8, 2009

new week...

There were no lessions today which is good from time to time... We started work with Karma again, then Samy, B and Fire. My job was to get horses ready and treat B. She keeps to refuse work on the left side. I checked her quickly before she had to go to work. Her neck and back were definetly tense. After B's session in the arena I gave her a massage incl. stretches and mobilizations. I am curious how she is tomorrow... ! In the meantime it was 2.30pm and I didn't have lunch yet. We wanted to go for a trail ride and after go to town for groceries. The trail ride was fun again, I rode Miss Alberta. She did great even she found always a chance to eat... poor horse is always hungry ;D On our way home we saw three coyotes on the neighbour's field. That was nice !

No comments:

Post a Comment