Friday, June 18, 2010

back on the trails of JPL

And today... back in the saddle here at JPL ! I only went on one trail ride today. I had the 2 hour one and 4 dudes. The boy was a bit annoying he kept sticking at my horse's butt like glue ! And Busley, the pony he rode, tried to bite Mohawk in the butt ! Stuff like that just makes me pissed ! We tell them not to be too close to the horse in front of them and tell them how to do that... still it doesn't work ! I am responsible for their safety so listen to me !!! Like I said before, some of these guys I only wanna slap left and right ! Oh, well I guess I am asking way too much of these people ! In the end I only had to look back and the boy behind me could keep the distance all of a sudden :D It was sunny today and I hope we will have weather like that for the weekend so we will be busy hopefully. Tomorrow we are busy according to Lynda. That's good, I don't like to sit around and wait til it's time to go home !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment