Sunday, June 20, 2010

fall off a horse and quit the job

I got bucked off yesterday : result a sore neck, a head ache and dizzyness... I had to catch up my ride and wanted to leave the barn in a trott which I did before... This time Mohawk was pretty excited and started to buck after the first corner. I fell down right in a small tree. Thank god the tree was there it slowed my body down and so I only have a sore neck, no broken bone. Oh yeah the one vertebrae was not in line anymore, I could fix that. Since that I feel better. Mohawk had a huge bucking fit and ran back to the one corner, shopped and looked at me like he was surprised to see me on the ground, then he came back to me. So I just got up from the ground, grabbed my horse's reins when Dave came walking along the fence. He gave me shit about it is my fault that the horse started to buck. He was way too excited to make it safe to our group !! and so on and so on... Well, thanks !! That's what I really need to hear now ! He not even asked me if I got hurt... ! A.... !!! After he was done with what he needed to say I could put my horse in the barn. A 1/2 hour later I had to go in the office to see Dave. GREAT ! Do I get even more shit ??? Well, sort of... He wanted to talk to me so we can see where I am after a month of working in this barn. The positive things were there but only a few things, the bad stuff was way more... Dave didn't tell me right in the face I should quit but he meant it. That's another thing... Why can't he tell me straight in the face when he thinks I am not good enough for his barn ? Usually, he never hides his opinion about something !!! Coward !!! He also told me if I wanna stay he would need to find a job for me in his barn which I could handle. And he would support me to get to the level he needed me to... Bla bla bla...! This is just stupid ! I said thanks I will think about it. So I went over there today and told Dave I quit ! He wasn't surprised and said good choice ! I will get ready to leave as soon as possible. As soon as my laundry is done I will head for town and buy my train ticket to Edson. Then I will have to clean my room and pack my stuff ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment