Monday, June 7, 2010

a better day ???

After two shitty days, the day was not too bad. I guess I have to explain why the last to days were shitty... An accident happend in the one group I had on a ride. A person fell off her horse. If something like that happens we have to report it to Dave. That's what I did. The big thunder came over me when we were back in the barn. I had to explain how the accident happend. So Dave gave me shit for that. If I would have known that these horses are not used to fluttering tapes, ribbons and other 'man made' stuff out on the trails I would never do what I did.... Once more there wasn't an important information passed on to us guides. And sure as hell, today I just learned another important thing, this time about my guide horse : if he gets bored or so he can throw a bucking fit or rear up out of the blue !! THIS is one thing I would like to know before I mount a horse like that. So I am not sure what I should do... It's hard for me to work like that. I need to make a decision soon. I have off the next two days and hope to come up with an idea. So like I thought, I didn't go on a ride today. It must be part of the 'training' Dave wants to give me... I call it punishment !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment