Friday, June 25, 2010

get ready for the trip...

Linda, Krissi and Nora went for a trail ride weekend to Rochester. So we had to get the camper ready and get all the stuff for the ride. In the morning we went to town for shopping. Finally, I bougth my things I wanted to buy since a long time. Lenard and I stay here at the farm and do farm sitting. There is the one mare which should foal in the next days. That means we are also on night shifts. I already had a night shift last night. I had to check on Jess at 3 am. So tonight i guess I will have to take more shifts :) Oh well, that's fine. I only hope if she decides to have her baby tonight or the next night it won't be complicated ! I have a list with all kind of labour behavings and what will happend during the birth and there is also a list with telephon numbers in case we need help. We also can call Brenda, Linda's sister when we need help. And maybe she doesn't have it in the next two nights... who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment