Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a drive to Jasper National park


Nora, Linda and I went for a drive to Jasper today. It was pretty hot when we left the farm and as closer we got to Jasper the more clouds where in the sky. That was not too bad then it wouldn't be too hot :) We were in Jasper Park around 2 pm and searched a spot where we could eat our lunch. First, we wanted to stop at the parking lot of 'the valley of the 5 lakes' but there was ever spot already occupied. So we decided to drive to the Athabasca Falls and eat there. Then we took our cameras and joined the other tourists. It was nice even the clouds were getting more and more. It was the third time I was there now and I still enjoyed the beauty of the falls. It is every time you see it pretty impressive how powerful the water can be... Unbelievable !!! I love it ! I love water falls in general. After this great experience we head for Jasper town. I bought a nice t-shirt with a wolf on the front and other little things. It was soo good to play the role of a real tourist again. In the meantime it was already 7 pm and we needed to head home. So we took all our stuff and went back to the car. It was a great day, a lot to see... I really enjoy Jasper National Park every time I am there. Unfortunatly we didn't see a bear, a moose or a cougar :( But we saw a Baby big horn sheep which was sooo cute !















No comments:

Post a Comment