Wednesday, May 19, 2010

days off, a loooong walk home

The stables are closed today and tomorrow which means two days off for us and the horses. I took the chance and went to town. The one girl, Katie, gave me a ride, she and her boyfriend went to Edmonton. I went shopping (cell phone and grocerys). I decided to walk home. It is a nice walk along the shore of the Athabasca river. There is the horse and hiking trail. The other day we rode on this trail with two tourists. In the afternoon I washed my cloths and played around with my cell phone. After supper I went for a walk with my camera and took pictures of the river and the mountains. The sun is shining and it's a bit windy. It is so nice here. I love it. I look forward to the Canyon ride, it is 4 1/2 h. I know I won't walk straight afterwards but it is it worth. After a longer time in the saddle my right knee starts to hurt big time. I had this before.. I hope I will get used to long hours in the saddle soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment