Friday, May 14, 2010

Moving to Jasper

We took 10 horses, two cats and my two suitcases to Jasper today. The two cats had to ride in the back of the truck in a cardboard box. Both didn't like to travel the black and white one was crying and the black one made a hole in the box :) Kitties... as soon as they could come out of the box in Jasper they were gone. The black cat looked at me like you don't catch me again ! And was gone... I put my suitcases in my room in the staff accommation, it's a nice room and we even have a fridge. At the moment I am alone in there, my room mate will move in at the end of the month I guess. It feels so weird to move again.. to get used to one more new environment. I like changes but at the moment it's getting a bit to much of that... Well, I think when I settled in nicely I will feel better. I will definetly move to Jasper tomorrow, it is my first day of work. I think we will take it easy at the moment... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment