Thursday, May 20, 2010

a lazy day with a few snow flakes

The weather is not so nice today, grey clouds and it should be rainy. There were also few snow flakes. I decided to take it easy today. I slept til 8 am, put all my washed clothes away, read almost the whole morning, had a nap after lunch and went for an exploring tour in the bush behind the stables. This time I took my bells with me :) I went to the Trefoil Lake. We see this lake when we are on the 1 1/4 hour-trail ride. It is a nice little lake. The duckies really enjoy it there. One day I will walk to the Lake Edith which is also on the tour of the 1 1/4 hour-ride. Since I know how fast the weather can change here I prefer to go there when it's nicer.
It depends on the weather but maybe I will go for another walk after supper. This time to the shore of the Athabasca River. I'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment